'Tis the season! A quick guide for everyone who thinks it's a challenge as to what gift to give me this Christmas. Or whichever occasion it is really (ie. my birthday) Honestly, it doesn't really matter to me even if people don't get me anything. It's the thought that counts. Really though, whenever people ask me what I want, my brain goes blank for some reason and I couldn't think of anything. For me it's better if I buy them myself because my mind keeps changing.
This list, however, includes the items that I am on the look out for.
1. Structured bag. Doesn't have to be Michael Kors like the one I put on the photo. All I want is a purse that can stand whenever I put it down and that is large enough to put my essentials in.
2. Downton Abbey. Yes, I am one of those people who adore this series very much. I've already watched Seasons 1 &2 but I still want it on dvd so I can re-watch it whenever I want to.
3. Perfume. I personally love the Daisy by Marc Jacobs fragrance. The original version. I am on a hunt on for this since forever, but all I've seen are the newer versions.
4. Jewelry. To be honest, I am very picky about my accessories. The one I really want though is this Tiffany necklace in particular. I saw it's rose gold version online but not it's unavailable. Statement necklaces and midi (aka knuckle) rings are also my weakness.
5. Scarf. Especially those chunky ones. They're just so cozy and warm.
6. Roots Sweatpants. Preferably the one with pockets. It's so comfortable!
7. Scented Candles. Not into those super sweet scents that hurt my nose. I tend to purchase those candles with a subtle smell to it which are most likely floral and romantic.
8. Zara Heels. Pretty much anything from Zara is good enough.
9. Dress Form. I WANT THIS SINCE LAST YEAR. I just couldn't find anything in my size.